beginning of a blog

Diposting oleh Get Money | 10.44 | | 0 komentar »

Long enough know computers but only now create a blog, too late is not it?, The important bodo this blog so, here and there looking for information about what's in the can from the bloggers and results in the can is

1. pleasure / hobby of writing
2. promotion
3. Find extra money

nah on this blog I also hope to generate money as my friends tell me that it could also create a blog make money, then I ask, how?, easy answer my friend, he said I must have an email address to register with blogger then think what will I show in her blog, continue to get the money I need to find the advertisers, thought for a moment "Can I get the advertisers", then my friend said do not worry there is google adsense which gives us the opportunity to advertise on google our blog though somewhat difficult to obtain a contract with Google. without thinking and then I created the blog and continue to seek out other than google adsense what else can give us extra money, there are many scattered on the internet but we must be careful because a lot of fraud. was used until the beginning of my story here to make a blog.

0 komentar